Copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine
Copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine is used to separate copper tubes and aluminum fins from waste radiators, thus, it is also called radiator separator machine.
Copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine can dispose of undeformed and flat air conditioner radiators with single or double layers, whose tube space is 19mm, 21mm or 25mm, and the radiator width should be 30-40cm.
Raw materials and radiator cutting machine
If the radiators are deformed and uneven, or have many layers, a radiator cutting machine can be used to pre-process the waste radiators.
As the following working video shows, its operation process is very easy.
1. First, use a radiator cutting machine to remove the iron part, and cut the radiators into suitable width. If the radiator are too thick, use radiator cutting machine to cut them into single or double layers.
2. Then, put the processed radiator into inlet, the copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine will separate copper tube and aluminum fins automatically.
DOING copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine has two processing capacities: 300-400kg/h and 400-500kg/h. You can choose suitable one based on actual condition.
|Capacity(Kg/h)||Overall Dimension||Power(Kw)||Weight(Kg)||Recovery Rate|
1. DOING copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine is integrated designing, small footprint, easy to move and operate;
2. DOING copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine is with safety protection device. When the staff's hands exceed the set safety distance, the equipment will automatically stop to avoid the staff being wounded
3. Self-design and self-production, ensure the high quality of equipment, and the long service life.
● 1 year warranty
● Provide test machine service
● Machine installation and operation training
● Custom according to your needs
Waste radiator recycling machines
Except for the copper and aluminum radiator tube stripping machine, DOING also provide large radiator crushing and separating machine, you can click to learn about the detailed information. More question, contact us!
If you want to get more details, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP.